On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 8:07 AM, Pedro Magalhães <m...@pmmaga.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:19 PM Christoph M. Becker <cmbecke...@gmx.de>
> wrote:
>
>> On 01.08.2018 at 20:29, Pedro Magalhães wrote:
>> > If anyone finds some value in having something like this and wishes to
>> > revive our instance, I'd be glad to help setting it up. If we feel that
>> > Travis + Appveyor are enough, that's fine too :)
>>
>> Well, on further consideration it seems that having our own CI would be
>> nice, especially if we'd run further test suites or different
>> configurations there.  On the other hand, someone would actually to have
>> a look at the test results, and act on failing tests.  Any volunteers?
>>
>> --
>> Christoph M. Becker
>>

> I'd say that if we want this, then it should be integrated with github and
> be a third check (next to travis and appveyor). Depending on the stability,
> it could be a required or an optional check. This would be better than
> expecting someone to manually check it.
>
> Regards,
> Pedro

the integration part is the easiest ( all of the mainstream products are
supporting github and the pushing the build results ).
I think first we should figure out what do we want exactly, what is missing
from our current CI pipeline (more platforms, more resources, we want to be
able to log into the build environment for better debuging, etc.),
depending on the answers we can figure out if we want another SaaS offering
or to build our own and what product/tool do we want to use.

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu