+Sascha

On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 at 08:46, Christoph M. Becker <cmbecke...@gmx.de> wrote:

> On 25.06.2019 at 04:43, Arnold Daniels wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to checkout phpdoc using SVN, but I'm getting the error
> "Unexpected HTTP status 421 'Misdirected Request'".
> >
> > Is something broken? Or am I doing it wrong?

It looks like something is wrong due to the recently added CDN in front of
the SVN server.  If I make a request, I get the following response:

HTTP/1.1 421 Misdirected Request
Server: myracloud
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 07:57:41 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
Expires: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 07:57:41 GMT
Cache-Control: max-age=0

<title>421 Misdirected Request</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Misdirected Request</h1>
request as the requested host name does not match
the Server Name Indication (SNI) in use for this
connection.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.4.25 (Debian) Server at svn.php.net Port 443</address>

Sascha, any ideas?