Am 25. Juni 2019 23:41:42 MESZ schrieb Benjamin Morel
<benjamin.mo...@gmail.com>:
>By the way, is there any work in progress to migrate the PHP manual to
>Git?
>The docs <https://www.php.net/git.php>only say:
>
>The PHP manual is still currently hosted on SVN, although it will be
>> migrated to Git in the future.
>

>I'd love to be able to fix things in the PHP manual with a simple PR;
>the
>current process has always repelled me.
>
>Ben
>
>On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 at 11:10, Sascha Schumann <
>sascha.schum...@myrasecurity.com> wrote:
>
>> I have disabled SNI for the upstreams on svn2.php.net.
>>
>> If the problem persists, please provide a way to reproduce the issue.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sascha

There is a small team of people currently working on moving the docs to git.

Due to the tight integration of SVN into the workflow it's not as easy as we
all thought to do the actual move.

For more infos feel free to head over to https://github.com/phpdoctest/meta

Cheers

Andreas