Hi Zeev,

I just reminded the rules so everyone remembers we have them for this
mailing list.
I actually was not referring to hints 1 and 2, even if I still believe they
are good hints to follow in order to have the discussion more productive
and respectful to everyone.

I was actually referring to rules 1 and 2 that I suspect might have been
violated.
Of course, the evaluation if they broke it or not would be first of all
(and best of all) done by each person individually.
I really hope everyone is self-evaluating every now and then.

Regards,
Alex