Am 26.09.2019 um 09:41 schrieb Nikita Popov <nikita....@gmail.com>:
> * Remainder: 54 yes, 3 no. Accepted with 95% majority.

Just for the record:
The one I'm most concerned about here is the foreach on undefined variables
throwing an exception.
While this was already promoted to a warning at an earlier stage it still
allowed a program to finish with a well-defined result (looping over nothing
does nothing).
Now this code will stop with an Exception and possibly won't produce its output.

I noticed this before the vote but as the mailing list was already flooded with
the 'undefined variables' discussion I feared that there was no place to bring
this up without getting personally attacked like I was for the undefined
variables stuff.

Anyway, the vote is done, I said my piece and will shut up about it now,
- Chris