Hi,

*Please send your Profiles to:-**ravin...@rgtalent.com
<ravin...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

.net developer

*Project Location*

Wayne, PA

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:Telephone+Face to Face*

Four to Seven years experience professionally programming.
•      Experience with following technologies:
o   Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 MySQL or other relational databases
including stored procedures, views and triggers
o   Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or other reporting tool
o   Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
o   Experience in some of the following technologies; VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET,
Visual Basic, C++, ASP, VBScript, PHP, Java, IIS, HTML, JavaScript, AJAX,
CSS, XML, XSLT
o   Web page design and/or Windows application design
o   Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Subversion or
other source control product
o   Web page design and/or Windows application design
o   Object Relational Mapping (OR/M), MVC, MEF, Unity Framework, and
Dependency Injection (DI) is a plus
o   Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Subversion or other source
control product
•      Experience developing, enhancing and customizing configurable
applications is desirable.
•      Domain experience in any of the following is desirable:

Thanks & Regards

*Ravindra Singh*

*Technical Recruiter         *

*RG Talent Inc.*