*Please send me the resume at dee...@rgtalent.com <dee...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

.Net Developer

*Project Location*

MI-Michigan/Detroit

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Telephonic+Skypee*

*GC and USC only*

Do not send resumes without:

·          at least 5 years of c# development experience

·          restful services experience

·          wcf & wpf & silverlight experience

*Responsibilities*:

·          develop in c# environment developing software applications

·          perform regular on-call duties

·          participate in design and code reviews

·          follow and enhance existing development processes

·          measure and verify that codes have acceptable performance and
scalability

·          maintain ownership of the projects assigned

* Requirements*:

·          .net and object-oriented programming experience

·          3+ years of experience in general software development
methodologies preferably agile

·          3+ years of api development

·          3+ years of restful services

·          3+ plus years of direct experience in .net and sql server

·          strong understanding of iis/webservice/xml/xsl

·          experience with .net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 framework and c# required

·          experience with wcf, wpf, service oriented architecture,
biztalk, ajax preferred

·          strong experience in all aspects of the software lifecycle
including design and testing

·          ability to understand and start projects quickly

·          superb attention to detail

·          great communication skills regardless of audience

*Minimum education/experience requirements:*

·          bachelor’s degree in software development, interactive
design/art or equivalent work experience;

·          established portfolio of work and/or code samples

Thanks & Regards,