**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Teradata Developer Location: Oklahoma city, OK*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Rate: $53/hr on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

*Responsibilities:*
Work with Architect and business team to understand requirements and
translate them to technical specifications
Perform data analysis and design pertinent to the requirements
Perform Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and implementation, Support
activities.
Perform Unit and Integration Testing Activities
Develop and maintain project documentation including technical
specification, unit test plans, user documentations and training materials

*  Mandatory Skills:*
Minimum 8 years of experience in designing and developing data warehousing
applications.
Minimum 3 years of programming experience working on Teradata RDBMS and on
Teradata Utilities like BTEQ, FASTLOAD, etc.
Should have experience in working Data warehouse project.
Experience in any ETL tool will be an added advantage.
Extensive experience in data modeling
Should be very Analytical with ability to understand and interpret the
business data
Should have good SQL and PLSQL knowledge.