Greetings,

Hope you are doing great,

We have an Urgent requirement with our direct clients, please go through
the job details and let us know if you are interested, do send us your
updated resume and contact details

*kumarkevingloa...@gmail.com <kumarkevingloa...@gmail.com>*

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Title:                  *FrontEnd JavaScript Developer*

Location:           Mountain View, CA

Duration:          12+ MONTHS

*Any Location is fine but preferred Locals*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

·         Must have good experience with Frontend development and expert
level knowledge on Javascript.

·         Strong JS fundamentals.

·         MVC understanding, experience with at least one MVC JS framework
/ Library, unit tests

·         Experience working with react.js

·         Potentially good team member, player

·         Attitude to learn more

Please let me know if you have any questions for me. If I am not reachable
at my Desk / cell number please drop an email, will reach you at my
earliest.

Regards,

Kumar

KEVIN GLOBAL