Some here might be interested in a two-part series currently on BBC
Radio 4:  "St. Helena -- Joining the Rest of Us", whose first airport
opened five days ago, on May 21st.  The series is billed as
"...Two-part documentary looking at the second most remote community
in the world..." on the Radio 4 website.

For many, hearing Radio St. Helena during its rare shortwave
broadcasts has been a highlight of our DXing experiences, along with
receiving a QSL afterwards documenting our experience.

The first episode is entitled "The Land" and is now available
on-demand; the second episode is entitled "The Sea" and airs live
Friday at 1000 UTC and will then be available on-demand.

Find it here:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07cz1b3

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA