Call for Publications

Theme: Race. Racism. Anti-Racism
Publication: The Thinker
Date: Special Issue
Deadline: 15.9.2020

The Thinker currently has a Call for Papers on the topics ‘Race.
Racism. Anti-Racism.’

Submissions are due 15 September 2020.

Submission guidelines can be found on our website:
https://thethinker.co.za/contributors/

The Thinker is a Pan-African quarterly run by the Department of
English at the University of Johannesburg. As a hybrid journal, The
Thinker publishes both journalistic and academic articles. We welcome
Africa-centred articles from diverse perspectives, in order to enrich
both knowledge of the continent and of issues impacting the continent.

For further enquiries, please contact the Editor, Prof. Ronit Frenkel.

Contact:

Prof. Ronit Frenkel, Editor
The Thinker
Department of English