http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2012/03/17/alleged-indramayu-church-shooters-nabbed.html
Alleged Indramayu church shooters nabbed Arya Dipa, The Jakarta Post, Bandung | Sat, 03/17/2012 4:54 PM The Indramayu City Police announced the arrest of two men, identified as H and R, who are presently being held responsible for yesterday’s attack on a Protestant church in Indramayu, an official said. “The arrests were made in the front of a PGRI vocational school building in Indramayu,” West Java police spokesman Sr. Comr. Martinus Sitompul said on Saturday. He said the police were now questioning the two suspects over their motives behind the attack and about those who may have supported them. In addition to arresting the two men, the police also confiscated a vehicle and an air gun with dozens of rounds of ammunition. An eye witness had confirmed that H could be among the shooters. The church had been shot at at least 20 times by unidentified men yesterday afternoon. The suspects reportedly fled the scene immediately after the shootings. (dic [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
