You write a piece of software that uses the IOIO API for reading the
samples, as in:
https://github.com/ytai/ioio/wiki/Analog-Input
You probably want the buffered version.

 On the hardware side of things, this can be as simple as connecting your
probes between GND and the analog pin, or could get slightly more
complicated if your signal is not between 0-3.3V, or you want higher input
impedance or floating GND, etc.