On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 10:10:17AM +0000, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Thursday 04 December 2014 09:49:53 Will Deacon wrote:

> > > Fair enough. Will, can you take a copy of drivers/dma/of-dma.c and
> > > adapt it as needed? It should be exactly what we need to start
> > > out and can be extended and generalized later.
> >
> > Sure, I'll add this to my list of stuff to do for 3.20.
>
> Does that mean the we don't get any of the patches for 3.19 despite the
> Acks?

Hmm, I don't know how useful they are without the get/set ops and I don't
think I can get those ready for 3.19 given where we currently are.

Grant's suggestion of adding an iommu_ops pointer to device_node would work
as a temporary hack, but anything more advanced is going to need proper
review.

Will