Hi Joerg,

On 28/10/15 00:53, Joerg Roedel wrote:
Hi Robin,

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 04:33:41PM +0100, Robin Murphy wrote:
The imminent renaming of __GFP_WAIT in the mm tree conflicts with its
use in the new IOMMU DMA ops; introduce a temporary local version of
its replacement to smooth over the transition.

This patch should be reverted at 4.4-rc1.

I lost track here, are these two patches required in the iommu tree for
the next merge window?

Andrew has the equivalent of patch 2 as a fixup on top of Mel's series, which Stephen is currently carrying as a merge resolution in -next. I'm assuming this will go into the final merge as well, so as long as Linus takes the IOMMU tree first we should be OK as-is.

Robin.

        Joerg