Can private_data serve this purpose? It's better not introducing
gpasid awareness within host IOMMU driver. It is just a user-level
data associated with a PASID when binding happens. Kernel doesn't
care the actual meaning, simply record it and then return back to user
space later upon device fault. Qemu interprets the meaning as gpasid
in its own context. otherwise usages may use it for other purpose.

Thanks
Kevin