From: Thierry Reding <tred...@nvidia.com>

Hi,

this series of patches adds and enables support for the ARM SMMU
instances found on the new Tegra234 SoC. This is mostly similar to what
can be found on Tegra194 except that there are a few more instances to
meet increased bandwidth needs.

In addition to adding support for the new Tegra234 compatible string,
this also adds a missing description for the nvidia,memory-controller
property to the ARM SMMU device tree binding.

I plan on picking up patch 4 into the Tegra tree because it has a
dependency (for the stream ID definitions) on a separate patch series
for the memory controller that I sent out earlier.

Thanks,
Thierry

Thierry Reding (4):
  dt-bindings: arm-smmu: Document nvidia,memory-controller property
  dt-bindings: arm-smmu: Add compatible for Tegra234 SOC
  iommu/arm-smmu: Support Tegra234 SMMU
  arm64: tegra: Add Tegra234 IOMMUs

 .../devicetree/bindings/iommu/arm,smmu.yaml   |  13 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra234.dtsi      | 426 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/iommu/arm/arm-smmu/arm-smmu-impl.c    |   3 +-

2.33.1