On Apr 9, 2005 10:23 AM, Mark Ng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > When I am using gmail with firefox under Ion, firefox frequently takes > seconds to respond to key events but have no problems with mouse > events whenever gmail pops up a new window such as for viewing > attachments. > > This happens with all the versions of firefox I tried (upto 1.0.2) and > ion3 ds-20050406, ds-20050116, ds-20041005. > > The problem does not occur with other window managers such as xfwm4. > > Any body have this problem and know how to fix it ?
I am currently running Firefox 1.0.2. I'm using an ion3 subversion checkout, I'm not sure how old it is. Maybe a couple months? I use gmail all the time without any major problems. Every now and then it may have tiny glitches, and sometimes I'll switch to another screen and back, but I've never had problems that really hindered its usability. I'm not sure why you would be having more trouble, unfortunately. If you need more information, just let me know. -- Zachary P. Landau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
