On Apr 11, 2005 11:56 PM, Zachary Landau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> I am currently running Firefox 1.0.2.  I'm using an ion3 subversion
> checkout, I'm not sure how old it is.  Maybe a couple months?  I use
> gmail all the time without any major problems.  Every now and then it
> may have tiny glitches, and sometimes I'll switch to another screen
> and back, but I've never had problems that really hindered its
> usability.
> 
> I'm not sure why you would be having more trouble, unfortunately.  If
> you need more information, just let me know.
> 

The problem occurs when I click on an attachment -- that is when
firefox pops up a new window.  When a window is popped up, the
original firefox window will not respond to the keyboard for quite a
while, but it have no problems responding to the mouse.  I haven't
been able to reproduce this problem with other WMs, but it happens
quite often under Ion3.

If you can tell me the exact version number of your copy of Ion3, I
can give that a try. :)

-- 
//ng/mark

Reply via email to