Hello all,

I would like to know whether it is possible to (by default) start all apps in full-screen mode.

If so, can I do it without having an extra empty workspace around?

The last feature listed in the summary of features available on the site states

"Full screen client windows are seen as workspaces on their own. It is possible to switch to a normal workspace while keeping several client windows in full screen state and also switch clients that do not themselves support full screen mode to this state. "

However, full-screen apps don't seem to be really treated as a workspace: eg, I can have two full-screen windows and switch among them using WScreen.switch_(prev|next) but nonetheless I always have a third workspace lying around with an empty frame of which I can't get rid of.

Is there a way around this problem? Can I use ion just only with a set of full-screen windows? Or isn't this supported?

Thanks in advance for any tip,

Mack

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/




Reply via email to