Again thank you all for your help, it's workin now

Mack

From: Jeroen Schot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: full screen mode and one workspace too many
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:36:48 +0200

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 10:59:45AM +0200, Tom Payne wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 10:40:40AM +0200, Matthieu MOY wrote:
> > You can close a workspace as any window. MOD1+c on my config, but I don't
> > remember wether it's the default.
>
> I think that Ion always requires you to have at least one workspace, i.e.
> you can't close the last workspace. So what you're seeing is your clients in
> fullscreen mode plus your only workspace.


I'm not sure if you can close the last workspace, however not loading
any workspace-modules like Matthieu proposes works fine. Just comment
out all `dopath("mod_*ws")' lines in your cfg_ion.lua file.

-Jeroen

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/




Reply via email to