Konstantin Kletschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Is there the possibility to create a defwinprop {} which instructs ion3
> to create all transients (pref dialog of firefox for example) in an
> WIonWS to be detached float frames?
Something like
defwinprop {
class = "Firefox-bin",
name = "Adblock.*",
float = true,
}
defwinprop {
class = "Mozilla-bin",
instance = "mozilla-bin",
name = "Opening.*",
float = true,
}
That I have in my config?
> When I detach a frame with detach.topmost_transient_to_float() it seems
> to be omnipresent (sticky). So layer2 seems to contain only sticky
> frames, can that be changed?
If, by "sticky", you mean that it's present on all workspaces, then,
this can be "changed" (modify the code), but currently not
"customized".
However, you can hide all layer 2 floating windows with
detach.toggle_float().
The idea behind all this is that layer 2 floating windows should be
the exception, not the rule. They are 99% of the time temporary
windows, so, I don't mind about stickyness of the windows since I will
close it before changing workspace.
--
Matthieu