On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 11:01:37PM +0300, Ciprian Dorin, Craciun wrote:
>     Some comments though: I don't know Hg to well myself, but at least
> Git does not suffer from these problems:

Try using darcs for a few days it seems to just do the right thing so
much more than any other VCS I've ever used.  Git is painful to use, you
have to have exactly the right mental model for how it works before it
makes sense (or at least that's why I think I failed to grep it).  Hg
I've used a bit, and it seemed to work somewhat OK but doesn't "feel"
distributed like darcs does.

--
  Sam  http://samason.me.uk/