> On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 20:38:33 +0200
> Paul Johnson <p...@pjcj.net> wrote:
>
> PJ> Thanks very much for Ion.  I've been using it for years and, the way
> PJ> things look at the moment, I may well be using it for years to come.
>
> I'll second that. Ion was a real life changer for me.

Me too.  The tiling, the convenient queries, the lua, the statusbar, the
fullscreen-anything (all at once), etc etc.  I don't know if Tuomo gets any
warm fuzzy feelings from outpourings of gratitude or not, but hopefully he's
proud of all he's done for the *nix users that do like efficiency and control
of their interface.