On 2010-12-21 20:05 -0800, £ukasz wrote:
> Hi, I want o task if its possible to restore previous ion session ( tob
> explicit, i created some workspaces, puted in nice order programs etc.
> and suddenly i have to restart computer, so i have to reorganize
> workspaces again). I havent found appropriate module or ion function to
> do this.

The workspaces shouldn't be a problem, just do a "clean exit" or
save the session manually (ioncore.snapshot()).

Having applications start in the "right" frame is another problem
though. I understand that it can be solved with kludges etc, but
I haven't bothered so I can't help you unfortunately. Other people
on the list probably knows.

--
- Olof Johansson
-  www:          http://www.stdlib.se/