--- On Thu, 12/30/10, ebik <e...@drak.ucw.cz> wrote:

> From: ebik <e...@drak.ucw.cz>
> Subject: Re: Saving/restore session
> To: ion-general@lists.berlios.de
> Date: Thursday, December 30, 2010, 8:20 PM
> On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 07:55:43 -0800
> (PST)
> £ukasz <blur...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > But i have another question. I'm using ion2/pwm2 and i
> want to resize
> > actual window to some fixed sizes (maximize_vert and
> > maximize_horiz_works only as they explicit say
> MAXIMALY ) i used
> > request_geom(WRegion,size_table) but i have probelm
> with gettin
> > current WRegion ( i read cerfully all manual and
> couldnt find
> > function like WRegion WRegion.current() which would
> gave me handle to
> > current region),s ohow to get it and maybe there is
> another way to
> > fixed resize .
> >
> > Regards Lukas
>
> You should use correct binding (i.e., binding for WFrame or
> something
> like that, I have no ion manual here), then the variable
> '_'
> should contain the object, which was the binding triggered
> for. See
> the part of manual that describes bindings.

Thanx, u are talking about ion3 not ion2 but any wy i just moved to ion3 and i
have the same problem. Trying to set key to rezise windowes to fixed size, so
ok i use WMoveresMode functions

defbindings("WMoveresMode", {
   kpress(META.."R",     "WMoveresMode.rqgeom(_,{10,10,100,100})"),
})

Let say that META+"R" switches to 'resize' mode. So now pressing META+"R" than
"R" shold rezise window ... buy nothing happen, other functions like
WMoveresMode.resize(_,...)  works ok. So where is mistake in this example.

Lukasz