A while back I moved from Ion to Ion-devel. I always got an error message
when ion-devel started, but it did not hinder any performace except that I
couldn't get any themes to work regarldess of how I linked them. I just
piped the error somewhere else and forgot about it. At the time I was
running Freebsd 5.0 release.

I recently cvsup'ed to Freebsd 5.1 current. Since then I have been unable to
get ion-devel to run. When I startx it will load, the frame will load, and
then it will crash. I get a signal 11 from X and a signal 6 from ion-devel.
There's no other error message besides the signals. I can get fluxbox to run
perfectly fine, and I can get Ion to run perfectly fine. Has anyone had a
similar issue and has been able to fix it?

Mike

------------------------------------

Michael J. Goffin

Computer Science House
Applied Networking and System Administration
Rochester Institute of Technology

http://www.csh.rit.edu/~neo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to