On 11/04/2016 11:28 AM, Morrow, Joseph L wrote:
> Was there a posted fix for the GTest issue in IoTivity 1.1.1? I'm not seeing
> a way to get around except to copy an old version of the GTest 1.7.0 from
> another machine I have.
>
> Newcomers will find this debilitating. In my immediate experience, there are
> still newcomers utilizing 1.1.1 over 1.2.0 and getting tripped on this issue
> now.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joey Morrow

I would strongly like to encourage a 1.1.2 release to resolve this.
Would the iotivity maintainers consider this, please?

It's likely 1.2.0 is also going to need a 1.2.1 to pick up everything
cleanly (it would be very nice, at least). Would that be possible? Is
it on the iotivity roadmap at some point?

I also would very much appreciate any info on whether there was any
timeframe for 2.0.

thanks,
Nivedita