From: LaBrecque, Margaret
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 11:17 AM
To: iotivity-dev at lists.iotivity.org
Subject: prelim list of areas where IoTivity needs new contributors

Hi,

John Park, the OCF Exec Dir, requested a list of IoTivity areas which need
contribution in order to facilitate the OCF Board's (and others') request for
new contributors.

We started a Google Sheet to compile areas where IoTivity needs contribution.
We also assigned Mentors that will help new contributors.

I think everyone should be able to edit this Sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9gMVeepN8mbHUNHAudbXSF2zpN4eg0_A1DJdocf-b8/edit?usp=sharing

If not, take a look at the format below and send me input and I'll add it.
When I have a good list, I will create a wiki page for it.  The intent is that
the wiki page would be "living" ... so as slots are filled we remove the
position, and add new areas as they arise / change.

I will be on sabbatical from May 15 - July 15th, so I'm looking for a volunteer
to maintain this list in my absence,

thx,
Margaret

Margaret LaBrecque | IoT Ecosystem Manager | Open Source Technology Center |
Intel Corporation
margaret.labrecque at intel.com<mailto:margaret.labrecque at intel.com> | +1
503 880-1634

[cid:image001.png at 01D2C402.98338E60]