Hi, IoT devs,

I have one question about interface name.

I know using OCCreateResource to create device resource. But about the 3st
param, device interface name, what does that mean?

I found in sample, value OC_RSRVD_INTERFACE_DEFAULT is used and in website
the sample for that param is “core.rw”. What is the difference? May I set
that param as xxx.yyy if my device is a special one? It must be downcase?

Thanks

Jason Sun