From: Arthur Barros Lapprand [mailto:a...@cin.ufpe.br]
Sent: 16 February 2018 16:27
To: Wouter van der Beek (wovander) <wovan...@cisco.com>
Cc: chiayu...@ite.com.tw; iotivity-dev@lists.iotivity.org
Subject: Re: [dev] OCF Conformance Test Tool

Hi Wouter,

Thank you for the explanation. I tried to use the raml2doc a week ago and
couldn't succeed for the script I saw was for Windows. Do you know a way I can
generate it with Linux? (also, I saw raml is v0.8, not sure if this is ok or if
I should look for 1.0 specs).

Best regards,
Lapprand

Em sex, 16 de fev de 2018 às 12:42, Wouter van der Beek (wovander)