Greetings All,

I was just wondering if anybody out there has submitted a patch to gerit this
week that successfully completed all Jenkins builds/test.

As mentioned in a previous thread, I have submitted lots of reverify’s, all
that fail in ways that look to be Jenkins issues.

So I am wording if anybody else is experiencing the same thing.  This is
becoming a critical issue, as code freeze for Bangkok security features is set
for end of this week.

My patch is here in case anybody wants to look:
https://gerrit.iotivity.org/gerrit/#/c/24077/. (If you can find something that
I did wrong in my submission, let me know.

Kind Regards
Steve