I was able to get a successful build yesterday as well.  Thanks everybody for
your help and suggestions

Cheers!
Steve

On Mar 1, 2018, at 11:09 AM, Nash, George
<george.n...@intel.com<mailto:george.n...@intel.com>> wrote:

Jenkins is starting to settle down I actually got two builds to complete
yesterday.

The build failure that has been reported by a few developers has been the
following error.

09:40:54 Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
09:40:54 cp: cannot access '/extlibs/boost/boost_1_58_0': Permission denied
09:40:54 + cp -al /extlibs/boost/boost_1_58_0
/home/jenkins/workspace/iotivity-verify-linux_unsecured/extlibs/boost/
09:40:54 + '[' -d /extlibs/boost/boost_1_58_0 ']'

I don’t know how frequent the issue is yet but for me a reverify was enough to
work past  it, since it is intermittent.

George Nash