发件人: Sun Lifeng 孙立峰 (690)
发送时间: 2018年2月28日 11:23
收件人: 'iotivity-dev@lists.iotivity.org'
主题: Using CTT tool can't find device resource in SECURED mode

Hi, dev

For IoTivity 1.3.1 in SECURED mode, I did a program and generate a device
resource.

With that I used CTT tool to do a testing. But unfortunately, the resource
can’t be found. Could you help check whether the json file, seeing the
attachment, is right and give me some suggestions?

The resource is /test, need I declare in this file? And how could I do?

I am sure that the resource is generated since without SECURED mode CTT tool
can find the resource.

Thanks

Jason Sun