Hello,

STEP 1 means separating files in ipadapter.

Actually ipadapter include udp specific logic(socket, send, receive ..).

So if I implement tcp logic in same file, it will be not easy to read some codes.

So I want to separate udp logic from ipadapter.

To do that, some construct and function will change their location.

Especially, because ip_context_t is core feature and all know about this,

ip_context_t need to move ipadapter.h file and every .c file will include this.

(I think it will be as described in the picture below)

And then I'm going to implement TCP adapter as I said in STEP 2.

This will include adding TCP flag in endpoint and TCP send/receive routines.

After finish implement tcp adapter, then CoAP over TCP(use these header in

packet. serialize/parse also) logic should be implemented(STEP 3).

I think this will be reasonable to implement from bottom(transport).

And I also agree that update linux port first. If this step is agree with you,

I'll contribute TCP regarding feature soon in master branch.

Thanks.

- jaehyun

조제현  Jaehyun Cho
Assistant Engineer