I’m also supportive of the new name – IoTivity-Lite.   cheers, Margaret

From: 최우제 [mailto:uzc...@samsung.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 1:50 AM
To: Christian Gran <g...@lynxtechnology.com>
Cc: LaBrecque, Margaret <margaret.labrec...@intel.com>;
iotivity-dev@lists.iotivity.org
Subject: RE: Re: New filed request for distinguish IoTivity and
IoTivity-Lite(IoTivity-constrai

Hi Christian,
Different jira will do.
Please share the uri to access.
BR Uze Choi

--------- Original Message ---------
Sender : Christian Gran
<g...@lynxtechnology.com<mailto:g...@lynxtechnology.com>>
Date : 2018-03-28 17:19 (GMT+9)
Title : Re: New filed request for distinguish IoTivity and
IoTivity-Lite(IoTivity-constrained)
Hi,

the original idea was to have a 2nd Jira project (it is already there) for
constrained.
We should not mix the projects - constrained has totally different modules.
Shall I rename the iotivity-constrained project to motivity-light ?

thanks
  Christian

On 28. Mar 2018, at 05:30, 최우제 (Uze Choi)