On 06/04/18 12:02, Roland Kromes wrote:
> Hy all,
>
> I would like to know if there any way to integrate IoTivity with LoRaWAN ?
>
> Thanks
> Best regards,
>
> Roland Kromes

Hi Roland,

I know that IoTivity and LoRa was mentioned a couple of time in this list,
so I listed relevant thread at bottom of this "community" page created
by a Student I helped before:

  * https://wiki.iotivity.org/lora

  *
http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/iotivity-dev/2016-February/003743.html
  *
http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/iotivity-dev/2016-February/thread.html#3743
  * https://lists.iotivity.org/pipermail/iotivity-dev/2016-May/004316.html
  *
https://lists.iotivity.org/pipermail/iotivity-dev/2016-May/thread.html#4316

Previously, I made a couple of experiments involving LoRaWan and
Iotivity on Tizen:RT,
but I did not pushed integration too far, so it won't help much anyway
here it is:

  * https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/tizen_rt/

But, I know a team working on payload header compression:
  * https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-ipv6-static-context-hc-10

so you'll probably also need to reduce OCF payload size to fit into LoraWAN.

Hope this help,
good luck don't hesitate to keep list updated and feel free
to edit that wiki page it will be helpful for the next one who is asking
list ;)