Hi all,

I'm reading through the documentation of OIC Device Specification v1.1.0 at the
moment, specifically the section about creating a bridging device:

"A Smart Home Bridge Device shall be indicated on the network with a Device
Type of "oic.d.bridge". This provides to a client an explicit indication that
the discovered Device is performing a bridging function"

I'm currently creating an IoTivity server to bridge devices over a radio layer
(Zigbee etc.) as the current zigbee plugin doesn't do what I need it to.

I'm having trouble finding any specifications for how to represent oic.d.bridge
so it conforms to the specifications.

Is there any work done representing the handling for the functions required? (
specifically performing specific actions to the bridge such as enabling pairing
)

I've looked through the resource models on OneIota for any definitions on
bridge resources and come up short.

Thanks for the time,

Ethan
E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly
prohibited.