From: iotivity-dev-boun...@lists.iotivity.org
[mailto:iotivity-dev-boun...@lists.iotivity.org] On Behalf Of Mats Wichmann
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2018 12:01 AM
To: Christian Gran
Cc: iotivity-dev@lists.iotivity.org
Subject: Re: [dev] API proposal for better userability in IoTivity Lite.

To respond to this question: there is a documented process, which is here:

https://wiki.iotivity.org/iotivity_features_branches_and_release_process

now whether that process is actually followed in general is another question,
but bringing the question here was supposed to be the first step, and that is
what has happened.

there's not a whole lot on the wiki on this project, beyond the one page:

https://wiki.iotivity.org/constrained?s[]=constrained
<https://wiki.iotivity.org/constrained?s%5b%5d=constrained>

which could use some beefing up, reflection of the new name, etc.