On 05/09/2018 08:27 AM, Mohammed Wajahat Ali Siddiqui wrote:
> Hi Iotivity Team,
>
> I am developing a client (spring-boot) application using iotivity java sdk
> since
> our production environment is *windows 10*
>
> I have build Iotivity-1.3.0 on windows using the steps mentioned in
> https://wiki.iotivity.org/windows
>
> When I try to enable *BUILD_JAVA=1 *flag I get below issues, I am using *VS
> 2015
> Professional with C++ common tools enabled on Windows 10 machine*
>
> Kindly guide me if there is any way to build Java and get a similar
> *iotivity-windows.jar file*

I believe you want to use run.bat to build for Windows these days, not
call scons directly - that's the impression I got from the Windows guys
when they were being more active.  That may or may not solve your
problems, but it's worth trying. Please report back - there's certainly
plenty of chance that something bit-rotted, since Windows+java is not
one of the builds done by the CI system - it builds Linux
secured/unsecured with Java, but the windows CI builds all default to
java off, so we might not have seen it if something broke.