Hello Sir,

    Thanks for the advise.  I tried adding env = Environment(ENV = {'PATH' : os.environ['PATH']}) , in the scons.py file. But, it is giving the below error
         env = Environment(ENV = {'PATH' : os.environ['PATH']})
         NameError: name 'Environment' is not defined
         SCons failed - exiting run.bat with code 5

Please guide me in which file I should add this.

Regards,
RS