On Thu, Aug 9, 2018, 6:48 AM Ondrej Tomcik
<ondrej.tom...@kistler.com<mailto:ondrej.tom...@kistler.com>> wrote:
Dear IoTivity devs,

Please be informed that the new Cloud 2.0 design concept is alive:
https://wiki.iotivity.org/coapnativecloud
Your comments are warmly welcome.
Btw, I applaud your efforts, please take my feedback positively.

Think you need to align some language with the OAuth spec.  E.g. "authorization
code" is a technical term with specific semantics in OAuth 2, not sure how
you're using it.
I am referring exactly to the "authorization code" from the OAuth2 terminology.
Implementation is in progress.

BR

Ondrej Tomcik :: KISTLER :: measure, analyze, inovate