Clarke,

About the feedback. The instruction is quite clear. I was able to run
the setup easily. But there are small issues:

* paragraph 3 of "Getting started": link contains some extra symbols
(non visible) after "...install.sh". It prevents to run the command
successfully with simple copying to console;
* linux otgc_1.2.0_amd64.deb package: postrm script contains "remove"
command which doesn't allow to install the package. I have to repack
the package manually;

--
Best Regards,
Oleksandr Grytsov.