Ever since gerrit was upgraded I have not been able to push draft commits.

Before the upgrade I regularly used draft commits to share work in progress
with other reviewers or to move it from one development system to another for
testing. (i.e. Move from Windows to Linux).  I just accepted that draft commits
were no longer allowed.  Today, I  found a section in the wiki
(https://wiki.iotivity.org/submitting_to_gerrit) that encourages using draft
commits exactly for the reason I was using draft commits.

Were draft commits turned off on purpose?

If not, I will submit a helpdesk ticket to re-enable draft commits.

Thanks,

George Nash