I used getDeviceInfo () in the iotivity-classic client to retrieve the server's
device type(ex: "oic.d.light") and use it to configure the client's UI.

However, this behavior works well between Classic client and server.
but It does not work with class clients and lite servers.

I was able to review this issue with the help of intel kishen.
As a result, classic was returning values to "oic.if.r" and "oic.if.baseline"
indifferently.

I mean, with getDeviceInfo(), i was able to find device type.[with "oic.if.r"]
but, in specification .
For get the property (ex device type), have to use "oic.if.baseline".

According to the specification, rt is returned for oic.if.baseline.
I knew the cause of this problem with the help of kishen.

so, I modified the two and tested them according to kishen's suggestion.

1) getDeviceInfo("/oic/d?if=oic.if.baseline")
2) some fix in oicstack.c

I think it needed review, so I write this issue in here.