On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 10:48 AM Saeed Mahameed
<sae...@dev.mellanox.co.il> wrote:

> Hi Brenden,
>
> I am sending this on behalf of Michael Savisko, he is having some
> difficulties sending emails to the iovisor list.
Sending to the iovisor-dev mailer is gated by a signup requirement, in
order to reduce spam. The signup process should be pretty painless, I
believe it just requires going through an email validation step:
https://lists.iovisor.org/g/iovisor-dev/join

> Michael is working on real world use cases for XDP acceleration.
> He would like to present and discuss his work and analysis on
> accelerating Katran load balancer [1] via meta data offloads.
> He will need 10 minutes and will share some slides, i hope we can push
> this to tomorrow's meeting agenda.

Sounds good!