Great, will have a look, thanks!

Regards,
Jiong

On 05/04/2019 07:45, Y Song wrote:
Hi, Jiong,

To follow up the iovisor meeting discussion, the below is my prototype
for an end_loop
instruction in llvm:
https://github.com/yonghong-song/llvm/commit/b83226772100317092cae6478229ed6ca3b9903c
The goal is to help verifier to just focus on these marked cases,
rejecting any other backedges.

Please let me and John know if you get some better idea for bounded
loop support in llvm/verifier.

Thanks,

Yonghong