Well I took a look at the NAT table and I saw it make it to 218 inuse when
it stopped. I ran ipnat -F and gave it a second then requested a website off
the local web server which was down and it now works. So the inuse queue is
getting full. Why and what would be a solution, other then login in and
typing ipnat -F or making a script to do it every so often.
Thanks
Travis

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ryan Beasley
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 11:54 AM
To: Travis
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: IPNat Stops routing


On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 12:33:21AM -0400, Travis wrote:
> I am running Freebsd 4.8 with Ipfilter's latest version. This box is
running
> as a firewall/NAT box. There is a couple pc's behind the firewall.  I have
a
> few more servers that are connected to the ISP router they are parallel to
> the firewall. Current setup looks like this. I do have two blocks of IP on
> my network from my ISP.

How large is your NAT table when this happens?  How large is it when the
problem goes away?

--
ryan beasley                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG ID: 0x16EFBD48


Reply via email to