On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 05:39:12PM -0400, Travis wrote:
> Is the problem my box isn't droping the connections that are old and the timeout 
> just needs to be adjusted? Also Why would this only effect 1 of my ip blocks and not 
> the other?

I overlooked the ipnat output from the beginning of this thread.
I apologize for suggesting it might've been a lack of available
RAM.  When I see transient problems like that, the first thing I
think of is temporary resource exhaustion.

Regardless, I'm not entirely sure where to even begin.  Have you
gone so far as eyeing tcpdump output + ipmon -a to look for any
anomalies yet?  Is that 208.1.223.246/32 binding on dc0 permanent
or just a fluke?

I don't mean to offend, but I have a feeling this is more related
to screwy topology rather than a software flaw.

-- 
ryan beasley                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG ID: 0x16EFBD48

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to