Hi again!

​​
> Key should be set by the user on login.
> Never stored in your code. If you store the decryption key in the code,
> then don't bother encrypt data.

​This rose a lot of questions, until I checked your link below. (I haven't
checked the code as yet.) So you use the *password as the key* AND you *don't
store the password* locally, at least not locally. - Right?
​

> ex: https://remi-grumeau.com/lab/cryptojs.html
>

>>> Note that both will come with some performance cost.
>>>

>> ​Great you mention that. I however use the server very little. Insteda I
>> use almost completely the local device.
>>

> I was referring to client side (local) performance :) (and at some point,
> battery usage).

Thanks for the specification!
​

> GET comes with url encoding issues you won't have with POST. POST can also
> integrate file binary (file upload) GET cannot.

​Interesting. Do you mean I can pass ex *spaces* *as such* with POST?​!? (I
started out with GET, and found a work around, and never thought of the
matter when I changed to POST)

​Regards

Rune​